Electrical technician – specialising in instrumentation
We are looking for a daytime electrical technician specialising in instrumentation and control.
Position and duties:
- Carries out corrective and preventive maintenance,
- Analyses and diagnoses the causes of breakdowns, finds solutions to malfunctions and repairs as quickly as possible,
- Takes into account, analyses and carries out the work orders assigned to him/her, while proposing solutions for improving the process systems for which he/she is responsible,
- Takes part in new work carried out in his/her area of activity and in keeping technical documentation up to date (CAD, electrical diagrams, etc.),
- Advises his/her superior of any difficulties or particularities encountered,
- Installs the necessary protective equipment during work, then cleans and tidies up the work area at the end of the work,
- Follows up with outside contractors when carrying out work,
- Is available for emergencies outside normal working hours.
- BTS /DUT in electrical engineering, automation or instrumentation, with 2 to 5 years’ experience in the process industry.
- Office skills: Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook
- Electrical clearance: LV and/or HV depending on the nature of the work carried out
- MEWP 3A / 3B
- ATEX approved
- Work at height
Working hours:37 hours per week (fixed hours) plus availability for overtime, particularly on-call duty.
Entre 35000€ et 45000€ brut par an
Contrat à durée indéterminée
Blue Paper is committed to your well-being
Only those who feel good about themselves can make life easier for others. Making things easier for our employees is our priority. At Blue Paper, you'll enjoy a range of benefits every day:
- Above-market salaries
- Luncheon vouchers
- End-of-year bonus
- Flexibility in terms of hours credited
- Co-optation bonus
- Dynamic ESC
- Redistribution of profits on an equal basis for all items
- Teleworking depending on the job